To All AWIN Valued Clients,
We Are Here for You.
As the Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to spread in Canada and around the world, we want to reach out to let you know We Are Here for You.
At the AWIN Group of Dealerships, the well-being of our valued clients, employees and communities is our top priority. To ensure we provide a healthy and safe environment for all, we closely monitor and follow the latest guidelines from local, provincial and federal health authorities to align with our safety practices.
Some of our enhanced safety practices include:
1. Increased cleaning and sanitizing procedures in all high traffic areas including door handles, work stations, washrooms, and customer lounges.
2. All vehicles are disinfected before entering into our facilities and prior returning to our customers.
3. Hand sanitizers and face masks are available for use by both employees and customers.
4. All staff members adhere to a strict hand washing protocol and minimize unnecessary contact.
5. We are enforcing physical distancing protocol.
In following the Government of Ontario’s Phase 1 reopening guidelines, our physical showrooms have fully reopened with some of the dealerships recommending to schedule appointment in advance. Our virtual showrooms and sales team remain available to provide you with a contactless experience. Our sales teams are available online, by email and by phone to schedule your appointment and continue to support your vehicle needs. As an essential service, our service departments remain open with modified hours to continue serving our customers. Our parts departments are available for online and phone orders with curbside pick-up. To learn more, please contact our dealerships.
As we continue to be open for essential business, we would also like to thank you for your understanding and continued support while we work through this together. For a full list of AWIN dealerships, please visit www.awin.ca/dealerships
We are all in this together.
AWIN Group of Dealerships