Where can I find the vehicle identification number on my Subaru?
The Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) for your Subaru has 17 characters and can be found in the following locations: (1) lower dashboard on the driver’s side – – most visible from outside looking through windshield; (2) the certification label on the pillar directly behind the driver’s door; (3) labels applied to various major body parts to reduce the incidence of vehicle theft.
The full 17-character VIN is also imprinted on ownership/registration documents issued by provincial motor vehicle licensing bodies.
Other FAQs you might also be interested in…
- I can’t get my Bluetooth® phone to work in my Subaru. What should I do?
- How do I know if my phone works in Subaru vehicles equipped with Bluetooth® technology?
- Which Subaru models have Bluetooth® technology?
- I would like to inform you regarding a mistake in a location or a missing location or street on my vehicle’s navigation system; how can I do this?
- How can I purchase an updated DVD for my Subaru’s navigation system?