Can I order parts and accessories directly from Subaru Canada?
Subaru Canada, Inc. is a wholesaler, not a retailer, and cannot sell to the public; therefore, all parts and accessories must be ordered and purchased through an authorized Subaru dealership. You can use our dealer locator on our website if you wish to locate a Subaru dealer in your area.
Other FAQs you might also be interested in…
- I can’t get my Bluetooth® phone to work in my Subaru. What should I do?
- How do I know if my phone works in Subaru vehicles equipped with Bluetooth® technology?
- Which Subaru models have Bluetooth® technology?
- I would like to inform you regarding a mistake in a location or a missing location or street on my vehicle’s navigation system; how can I do this?
- How can I purchase an updated DVD for my Subaru’s navigation system?