How can I prevent my windows from fogging up?
If the ‘Air Intake’ selector is in the recirculate position for an extended period of time, an increase in moisture levels caused by the breath of occupants within your vehicle or wet clothing and boots may cause your windows to fog up. It is best to always keep your air intake selector on fresh except when you want to temporarily eliminate outside odours or dust.
Other FAQs you might also be interested in…
- I can’t get my Bluetooth® phone to work in my Subaru. What should I do?
- How do I know if my phone works in Subaru vehicles equipped with Bluetooth® technology?
- Which Subaru models have Bluetooth® technology?
- I would like to inform you regarding a mistake in a location or a missing location or street on my vehicle’s navigation system; how can I do this?
- How can I purchase an updated DVD for my Subaru’s navigation system?