Can I tow a Subaru behind my motor home?
Subaru vehicles with manual transmission can be towed with all four wheels on the ground and the transmission in neutral. Subaru vehicles with automatic transmission can only be towed with all four wheels OFF the ground. Therefore, if you are interested in towing your vehicle behind a motorhome, we suggest that you purchase a vehicle with manual transmission.
Other FAQs you might also be interested in…
- I can’t get my Bluetooth® phone to work in my Subaru. What should I do?
- How do I know if my phone works in Subaru vehicles equipped with Bluetooth® technology?
- Which Subaru models have Bluetooth® technology?
- I would like to inform you regarding a mistake in a location or a missing location or street on my vehicle’s navigation system; how can I do this?
- How can I purchase an updated DVD for my Subaru’s navigation system?