How do I find out if there are any outstanding recalls for my Subaru?
Subaru Canada is more than happy to check for any outstanding recalls on your Subaru. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 1-800-894-4212 with your 17-digit Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) to research this further. If you ever move or if you have moved, please notify your Subaru dealership, so we can ensure you receive any future communication from Subaru Canada, Inc. You may also update your address information here. If you ever sell your Subaru privately, ask the new owner to notify a Subaru dealership so our records can be updated with his or her contact information.
For specific information regarding the 2016 Steering Column Recall please click here for more info.
For specific information regarding the 2014 Subaru Voluntary Brake Line Recall please visit www.subaru.ca/2014brakerecall for more info.
For specific information regarding the Takata Airbag Recall please click here for more info.
Other FAQs you might also be interested in…
- I can’t get my Bluetooth® phone to work in my Subaru. What should I do?
- How do I know if my phone works in Subaru vehicles equipped with Bluetooth® technology?
- Which Subaru models have Bluetooth® technology?
- I would like to inform you regarding a mistake in a location or a missing location or street on my vehicle’s navigation system; how can I do this?
- How can I purchase an updated DVD for my Subaru’s navigation system?