I would like to add an aftermarket accessory to my vehicle. Will this impact my warranty?
If any non-Subaru aftermarket product is installed on your Subaru vehicle, you assume the risk that future warranty claims will be declined for any repairs deemed to be necessary due to the non-Subaru part or its installation. Always consult with your Subaru dealer before installing aftermarket parts or accessories.
Other FAQs you might also be interested in…
- I can’t get my Bluetooth® phone to work in my Subaru. What should I do?
- How do I know if my phone works in Subaru vehicles equipped with Bluetooth® technology?
- Which Subaru models have Bluetooth® technology?
- I would like to inform you regarding a mistake in a location or a missing location or street on my vehicle’s navigation system; how can I do this?
- How can I purchase an updated DVD for my Subaru’s navigation system?