I lost my keys. Can you give me the key code and immobilizer code?
For security reasons, Subaru Canada is unable to provide key codes or immobilizer codes directly to customers. To ensure that only legal owners can access these codes, you must contact your Subaru dealership if you have lost your vehicle key. You will be required to visit the dealership and show proof of ownership of your Subaru.
Other FAQs you might also be interested in…
- I can’t get my Bluetooth® phone to work in my Subaru. What should I do?
- How do I know if my phone works in Subaru vehicles equipped with Bluetooth® technology?
- Which Subaru models have Bluetooth® technology?
- I would like to inform you regarding a mistake in a location or a missing location or street on my vehicle’s navigation system; how can I do this?
- How can I purchase an updated DVD for my Subaru’s navigation system?