I lost my Owner’s Manual. How can I replace it?
Replacement Owner’s Manuals may be purchased at a reasonable price for most vehicles at any authorized Subaru dealership. Dealerships do not typically stock a supply of Owner’s Manuals for previous model years, so it is wise to call first and request that the dealership order the appropriate manual for you.
Other FAQs you might also be interested in…
- I can’t get my Bluetooth® phone to work in my Subaru. What should I do?
- How do I know if my phone works in Subaru vehicles equipped with Bluetooth® technology?
- Which Subaru models have Bluetooth® technology?
- I would like to inform you regarding a mistake in a location or a missing location or street on my vehicle’s navigation system; how can I do this?
- How can I purchase an updated DVD for my Subaru’s navigation system?