How do I obtain information on the fuel economy ratings for Subaru vehicles?
Fuel economy ratings can be found on the Natural Resources Canada Web site at http://oee.nrcan.gc.ca/fcr-rcf/public/splash.cfm. The ratings are listed solely for the purpose of comparing one model to another. These ratings are established under rigidly controlled laboratory conditions and will likely vary from the actual fuel economy results for your particular vehicle. Fuel efficiency is influenced by many variables including, but not limited to, quality and octane level of gasoline, fuel additives or seasonal variations in fuel, load carried in the vehicle, tire pressure, ratio of city/highway driving, terrain, driving style and even weather conditions.
Other FAQs you might also be interested in…
- I can’t get my Bluetooth® phone to work in my Subaru. What should I do?
- How do I know if my phone works in Subaru vehicles equipped with Bluetooth® technology?
- Which Subaru models have Bluetooth® technology?
- I would like to inform you regarding a mistake in a location or a missing location or street on my vehicle’s navigation system; how can I do this?
- How can I purchase an updated DVD for my Subaru’s navigation system?