What does Subaru do with the information collected from my survey?
Listening to the voice of our customers is an essential step in the improvement process for Subaru Canada and our network of dealerships. By completing our customer satisfaction surveys, you can tell us how well we are meeting your needs and expectations.
All personal information gathered through our customer satisfaction surveys remains confidential, and its use is strictly limited to the purpose of compiling anonymous, aggregated data about our valued customers. If you no longer wish to receive surveys of this nature, please Contact Us and request that your name be removed from our mailing lists.
Other FAQs you might also be interested in…
- I can’t get my Bluetooth® phone to work in my Subaru. What should I do?
- How do I know if my phone works in Subaru vehicles equipped with Bluetooth® technology?
- Which Subaru models have Bluetooth® technology?
- I would like to inform you regarding a mistake in a location or a missing location or street on my vehicle’s navigation system; how can I do this?
- How can I purchase an updated DVD for my Subaru’s navigation system?