I want to modify my Subaru and install different components to the engine or drivetrain. Can you provide me with information on how to do this?
Sorry, but no. Subaru Canada will only recommend what was originally designed for use in your Subaru as it was originally tested, marketed and sold in Canada. Always check with your Subaru dealer before modifying your vehicle’s engine or drivetrain. Most modifications will result in voiding your drivetrain warranty.
Other FAQs you might also be interested in…
- I can’t get my Bluetooth® phone to work in my Subaru. What should I do?
- How do I know if my phone works in Subaru vehicles equipped with Bluetooth® technology?
- Which Subaru models have Bluetooth® technology?
- I would like to inform you regarding a mistake in a location or a missing location or street on my vehicle’s navigation system; how can I do this?
- How can I purchase an updated DVD for my Subaru’s navigation system?