I want to replace the original factory stereo with an aftermarket audio system.
Subaru does offer a selection of dealership-installed audio accessories for certain audio systems. Please contact your dealership to determine if Subaru audio accessories are offered for your particular Subaru model and trim level. We do not recommend modifying your vehicle from its original factory specifications. This includes replacing the original stereo equipment with any system other than what was originally designed for use in your vehicle. Modifications could affect your vehicle’s performance, safety or durability. In addition, damage or performance problems resulting from the modification may not be covered under warranty.
Other FAQs you might also be interested in…
- I can’t get my Bluetooth® phone to work in my Subaru. What should I do?
- How do I know if my phone works in Subaru vehicles equipped with Bluetooth® technology?
- Which Subaru models have Bluetooth® technology?
- I would like to inform you regarding a mistake in a location or a missing location or street on my vehicle’s navigation system; how can I do this?
- How can I purchase an updated DVD for my Subaru’s navigation system?