Will I get a loaner vehicle when I take my Subaru in for service?
Some Subaru dealerships do make available courtesy cars and/or rental vehicles to customers. As most of these dealers will have a limited number of vehicles for this purpose, it is recommended that you make arrangements with your Subaru dealership before taking your Subaru in for service.
Other FAQs you might also be interested in…
- I can’t get my Bluetooth® phone to work in my Subaru. What should I do?
- How do I know if my phone works in Subaru vehicles equipped with Bluetooth® technology?
- Which Subaru models have Bluetooth® technology?
- I would like to inform you regarding a mistake in a location or a missing location or street on my vehicle’s navigation system; how can I do this?
- How can I purchase an updated DVD for my Subaru’s navigation system?