Will Subaru be offering hybrid/alternative fuel vehicles in the future?
Hybrid vehicle development involves many new technologies and designs. While there are no specific release dates available to us now, Subaru Corporation, Subaru’s manufacturer, is currently developing a compact, fuel-efficient vehicle for production in the very near future. If you would like further general information on FHI’s efforts to preserve the environment, please go to http://www.fhi.co.jp/english/envi/env_report/main.html.
Other FAQs you might also be interested in…
- I can’t get my Bluetooth® phone to work in my Subaru. What should I do?
- How do I know if my phone works in Subaru vehicles equipped with Bluetooth® technology?
- Which Subaru models have Bluetooth® technology?
- I would like to inform you regarding a mistake in a location or a missing location or street on my vehicle’s navigation system; how can I do this?
- How can I purchase an updated DVD for my Subaru’s navigation system?